[Eurobarometer] Webinar on scale homogenization

Tineke de Jonge tineke.dejonge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:00:36 EDT 2017

Dear list members,

I kindly remind you of the webinar on scale homogenization arranged by
EHERO on October 27. At the Erasmus University Rotterdam, we have developed
two new techniques for scale homogenization. We did this in the context of
comparative happiness research, but the techniques are also applicable for
other fields of research, such as survey studies on health or political
attitudes. Register online: http://bit.ly/2shs6Mt

Kind regards,

Dr. Tineke de Jonge

Guest Researcher

Erasmus Happiness Economics Research Organization (EHERO)

Erasmus University Rotterdam

The Netherlands