[Eurobarometer] International Eurobarometer Symposium @ GESIS

Moschner, Meinhard Meinhard.Moschner at gesis.org
Tue Apr 14 03:41:51 EDT 2015

***Please excuse any cross-posting ***

Dear colleagues,

herewith we would like to advert to the:

International Eurobarometer Symposium on July 10, 2015, at GESIS in Cologne

Free registration now open.
The symposium "Four Decades of Surveying Europe - Perspectives on Academic Research with the European Commission's Eurobarometer Surveys" will include invited presentations on exemplary research topics from Political Science and Sociology.

Please also notice our call for posters.
Reviewed posters will be invited to complement the insight into a broad thematic and methodological spectrum. A concluding round table discussion shall focus on future perspectives of using Eurobarometer data in academic research.

You are kindly invited to circulate the attached announcement and call for posters among your colleagues or through appropriate mailing lists.

For more detailed information and for registration please go to:
www.gesis.org/eurobarometer-symposium<http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer-symposium>

Thank you and with kind regards
Meinhard Moschner

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
https://goo.gl/maps/MKRVm