[Eurobarometer] Eurobarometer updates: 75.2, 75.3 and 75.4

Moschner, Meinhard Meinhard.Moschner at gesis.org
Fri Mar 21 03:35:04 EDT 2014

Dear list members,

completely processed and documented primary datasets (archive editions) with variable reports have now been released for the following Standard & Special Eurobarometer:
Eurobarometer 75.4 (6/2011)
Archive edition, dataset v3.0.1
doi:10.4232/1.11851<http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.11851>

Eurobarometer 75.3 (5/2011)
Archive edition, dataset, v2.0.1
doi:10.4232/1.11852<http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.11852>

Eurobarometer 75.2 (4-5/2011)
Archive edition, dataset v4.0.1
doi:10.4232/1.11853<http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.11853>
Click on DOI for access to DBK study descriptions and download of primary data, questionnaires and variable reports (codebooks).
These data are now available via ZACAT<http://zacat.gesis.org/webview/index.jsp> with complete browsing, retrieval and online analysis functionality.
The full SPSS/STATA datasets are now always downloaded through our data catalogue (DBK). We don't provide the ZACAT download functionality any more. If the file format you are looking for (other than SPSS/STATA)  has not yet been added to the data catalogue or if you really need to obtain the data in an alternative format that ZACAT has offered before, please direct a request to zacat at gesis.org<mailto:zacat at gesis.org>.
Aggregated survey results - including times series - are provided through the European Commission's Eurobarometer website:
http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/eb_arch_en.htm
http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/cf/index_en.cfm
http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/eb_special_en.htm
Kind regards
Meinhard Moschner

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
http://g.co/maps/wubwq