[Eurobarometer] REMINDER / ZACAT

Moschner, Meinhard Meinhard.Moschner at gesis.org
Wed Oct 26 10:37:21 EDT 2011

Dear Walter,

FLASH Eurobarometer are not available in ZACAT. We expect to provide online access to the data from this survey series in the near future through the GESIS data catalogue (not ZACAT).

The complete EVS is available in ZACAT (http://zacat.gesis.org), including the longitudinal file.

Kind regards
Meinhard

*********************************
GESIS Cologne moves!

Please notice that some of our
services will not be available
from October 27 to November 2.

NEW ADDRESS as of 2011-11-02:
Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
Google Street View<http://g.co/maps/an53g>
**********************************

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Tel: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 21
Fax: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 44

meinhard.moschner at gesis.org<mailto:meinhard.moschner at gesis.org>
http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer