[Eurobarometer] 1st pre-release Eurobarometer 74.1

Meinhard Moschner meinhard.moschner at gesis.org
Wed Jan 5 02:49:28 EST 2011

Dear list members,
we are pleased to announce the following EUROBAROMETER release:

Eurobarometer 74.1
GESIS Study Id: ZA5237

Carried out by TNS OPINION & SOCIAL (BRUSSELS), on request of the
EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Directorate General Press and Communication, Public Opinion, between
August 26 and September 22, 2010.

1st pre-release; archive dataset version 1.0.0 as of January 4, 2011

The following topical modules have been released:

- Poverty and social exclusion (QA)
- International trade (QD)

Module QA on POVERTY AND SOCIAL EXCLUSION replicates the complete set of
questions asked in the context
of Eurobarometer 72.1 (GESIS Study Id: ZA4975).

Please apologize that both Eurobarometer, surveys 72.1 and 74.1, are
temporarily not available through the ZACAT online catalogue.
At present you would have to ORDER the primary data using our WEB FORM:
http://www.gesis.org/dienstleistungen/daten/umfragedaten/eurobarometer-data-service/data-access/order-form-www/
OR through your national dat archive:
http://www.gesis.org/dienstleistungen/daten/umfragedaten/eurobarometer-data-service/contacts/other-data-archives/

For more archive information please see:
http://www.gesis.org/dienstleistungen/daten/umfragedaten/eurobarometer-data-service/standard-special-eb/study-overview/

The official special REPORTS are available on the European Commission's
Public Opinion website:
http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/index_en.htm

With kind regards
Meinhard Moschner

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Bachemer Str. 40
50931 Cologne
Germany

Tel: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 21