[Eurobarometer] 1st pre-release Eurobarometer 73.1

Meinhard Moschner meinhard.moschner at gesis.org
Thu Aug 12 04:07:15 EDT 2010

... here my answer to Marta as far as of potential general interest to
the eurobarometer list!
Regards
Meinhard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: [Eurobarometer] 1st pre-release Eurobarometer 73.1
Datum: 	Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:54:48 +0200
Von: 	Meinhard Moschner <meinhard.moschner at gesis.org>
An: 	LATINOBAROMETRO <latibaro at rdc.cl>
Referenzen: 	<4C3AE53F.4060105 at gesis.org>
<0L7000KGA1GPHRA0 at frontend2.telmexchile.cl>

Dear Marta,

For retrieving specific questions you can search the complete Eurobarometer questionnaire database at:
http://www.gesis.org/dienstleistungen/daten/umfragedaten/eurobarometer-data-service/question-text-retrieval/
For the last ten years you only need to select the "Standard EB questionnaires", skipping all the codebooks for surveys up to 1998.
Hit highlighting unfortunately does not work with all browser configurations and Adobe Acrobat versions...

Some mayor general trends are documented here:
http://www.gesis.org/dienstleistungen/daten/umfragedaten/eurobarometer-data-service/eb-trends-trend-files/list-of-trends/
As you will see, European Union specific trends are not documented in detail.

LATINOBAROMETRO schrieb:

> Dear Meinhard
>
> Thanks for this as always.
>
> Do I still have a password?   I need to search questions.
>
> Where should I look for the last ten years? Is
> there any  special spot to look for  time series.
>
> Kind Regards
> Marta

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)

Bachemer Str. 40
50931 Cologne
Germany

Tel: +49 - 221 - 476 94 - 21