[Eurobarometer] GESIS-WEB

Meinhard Moschner meinhard.moschner at gesis.org
Mon Jan 25 05:05:27 EST 2010

Dear list members,
since a few days mayor technical problems with gesis-web unfortunatly
also brought about inconveniencies regarding our Eurobarometer web
pages. Contents may be omitted or exchanged. In partucular, the
Eurobarometer selection list for the standard and special topic
Eurobarometer (study overview) is temporarily not available.

You may still select Eurobarometer by topic:
http://www.gesis.org/dienstleistungen/daten/umfragedaten/eurobarometer/eb-special-topics/select-a-topic/

OR directly go to the ZACAT online data catalogue:
http://zacat.gesis.org

We are working on fixing the bug as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and with kind regards

Meinhard Moschner

--
GESIS - Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften
Data Archive for the Social Sciences

Bachemer Str. 40
50931 Cologne
Germany