[Eurobarometer] preferences for further fiscal integration

Pablo Beramendi Alvarez Pablo.g at ceacs.march.es
Thu Sep 28 10:38:32 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a project on preferences for integration in fiscal policy, with a focus on the EU. I am looking for recent data with relevant comparable questions to EU citizens of different countries on whether they would like fiscal policy (tax policy, public transfers to citizes, redistributive policy)  to be more "centralized" at the EU level or remain as it is. Have you come across any dataset that would be relevant for this kind of purpose?

I have been browsing the questionaires for a while without much success.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated in advance!!

Best regards.

Pablo Beramendi