[Eurobarometer] EB 63.1 released

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Thu Aug 24 02:46:35 EDT 2006

Dear list members!

I am pleased to announce the following Eurobarometer RELEASE:

Eurobarometer 63.1     January-February 2005     ZA 4233 / ICPSR ___
Science and Technology, Social Values, and Services of General Interest
(no standard EU questions)

If you would like to order the data, please contact YOUR data archive:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

ERRATA/REMARKS:

In Eurobarometer 62.0, 62.1 and 63.1 variable p6uk (SIZE OF LOCALITY UNITED
KINDOM) integrates data for Northern Ireland (coded 1-2) and Great
Britain (coded 3-5).
After consulting TNS OPINION & SOCIAL, we can announce the correct value
label as
follows:
Northern Ireland:
(1)  RURAL  (2) URBAN
Great Britain:
(3)  RURAL  (4) URBAN  (5) METROPOLITAN

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

--
GESIS/ZA
Central Archive for Empirical Social Research
Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Tel. ++49 +221 47694 21
Fax. ++49 +221 47694 44
For more information on EUROBAROMETER please see:
http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer