[Eurobarometer] Data request

Alan E. Kessler akessler at mail.la.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 28 10:04:08 EDT 2005

Dear Meinhard,

I have been waiting to get access to the Iraq and Peace in the World flash
eurobarometer study.  If past experience is any guide, ICPSR will not
release this data for some time.  Would it be possible to download the
data from GESIS?

Many thanks,
Alan

____________________________
Alan E. Kessler
Assistant Professor
Department of Government
University of Texas at Austin
Burdine Hall 536
Austin, TX  78712
(512) 471-5121
akessler at gov.utexas.edu

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Meinhard Moschner wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> we are pleased to announce new FLASH EUROBAROMETER releases on
> Entrepreneurship, European Elections 2004,
> European Constitution, EURO attitudes,  Iraq and Peace in the World,
> Young People and Drugs ...
>
> For details  please see:
> http://www.g
 esis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/flash/flash_eb_studyprofiles.htm