[EB] Eurobarometer 61 available (1st release)

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Wed Oct 6 09:01:06 EDT 2004

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce the first release of:

*Eurobarometer 61.0 February-March 2004*
"30 Years of Eurobarometer"  (ZA4056 / ICPSR ____)
This survey includes the standard trend questions which appear in the
official EC report*.

*http://europa.eu.int/comm/public_opinion/archives/eb/eb61/eb61_en.htm

Embargo UPDATE versions have been released for:

Eurobarometer 59.1 (embargo lifted Q.79 to Q.83 "Parental Leave")
Eurobarometer 60.0 (embargo lifted Q.62 to Q.83 "E-Commerce")

For more information on this Standard EB survey (topics, embargos,
questionnaires etc.) please see the corresponding ZA study profile:

http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/
indexframe_profiles.htm

If you would like to order the data, *please contact YOUR data archive*:

http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed about
research done with Eurobarometer by you, or in your
organization, or that you are aware of. We are interested in the
following types of publications: books, articles, reports, conference
papers, student thesis or dissertations etc. Please send us citations as
detailed as possible, possibly including information on the
Eurobarometer data sets and variables (indicators) used, to:
moschner at za.uni-koeln.de /cc to peterg at icpsr.umich.edu or to the

Please also remember that we always appreciate information about any
errors that you find in Eurobarometer data or documentation.

--
ZentralArchiv für empirische Sozialforschung
Meinhard Moschner
moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Tel. ++49 +221 47694 21
Fax. ++49 +221 47694 44
For more information on EUROBAROMETER see:
http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer