[EB] new eurobarometer releases

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Thu Jul 15 08:39:06 EDT 2004

Dear list members,
I am pleased to announce that the following Eurobarometer have been
released by ZA, and will also become available at ICPSR:

*Eurobarometer 57.2  *April-June 2002 (ZA3640 / ICPSR 3543)
- all ambargos lifted  -

1st release of the following Candidate Countries Eurobarometer:

    * AC-EB 1999/2000  (ZA 3977 / ICPSR____)
    * CC-EB 2001.1  (ZA 3978 / ICPSR____)
    * CC-EB 2002.2  (ZA 3979 / ICPSR____)
    * CC-EB 2003.1  (ZA 3982 / ICPSR____)
    * CC-EB 2003.2  (ZA 3983 / ICPSR____)
    * CC-EB 2003.3  (ZA 3984 / ICPSR____)
    * CC-EB 2003.4  (ZA 3986 / ICPSR____)

For more information on these Eurobarometer (topics, embargos,
questionnaires etc.) please see the respective ZA study profile:

Standard Eurobarometer:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/
indexframe_profiles.htm

Candidate Countries Eurobarometer:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/cceb/indexframe_profiles.htm

If you would like to order the data, *please contact YOUR data archive*:

http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed
about   research done with Eurobarometer by you, or in your
organization, or that you   are aware of. We are interested in the
following types of publications: books,   articles, reports, conference
papers, student thesis or dissertations etc.   Please send us citations
as detailed as possible, possibly including  information on the
Eurobarometer data sets and variables (indicators) used,  to:
moschner at za.uni-koeln.de /cc to peterg at icpsr.umich.edu or to the

Please also remember that we always appreciate information about any
errors that you find in Eurobarometer data or documentation.

*/Z/**entral**/A/**rchiv für empirische Sozialforschung*
*Meinhard Moschner *
*moschner at za.uni-koeln.de*
*Tel. ++49 +221 47694 21*
*Fax. ++49 +221 47694 44*
*For more information on EUROBAROMETER see:*
*http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer*