[EB] EB 50.0 update

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Fri Dec 5 05:07:11 EST 2003

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce that updates of the following Eurobarometer have
been released by ZA, and will also become available at ICPSR:

Final ZA codebook edition:
Eurobarometer 50.0 (ZA Study 3085 / ICPSR 2830)

For more information on this Eurobarometer (topics, questionnaires etc.)
please see the respective ZA study profile: http://www.gesis.org/en/
data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/indexframe_profiles.htm

If you would like to order the data, please contact YOUR data archive:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed about
research done with Eurobarometer by you, or in your organization, or that you
are aware of. We are interested in the following types of publications: books,
articles, reports, conference papers, student thesis or dissertations etc.
Please send us citations as detailed as possible, eventually including
information on the Eurobarometer data sets and variables (indicators) used,
to: moschner at za.uni-koeln.de /cc to peterg at icpsr.umich.edu or to the

Please also remember that we always appreciate information about any
errors that you find in Eurobarometer data or documentation.

 Zentralarchiv fuer Empirische Sozialforschung
 Meinhard Moschner
 Bachemer Str. 40
 D-50931 Koeln

 Tel.:  (++49)-(0)221-47694-21