[EB] First release EB 59.0 and 59.1

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Thu Sep 11 10:54:34 EDT 2003

Dear list members,

I am pleased to announce that the following Eurobarometer have been
released by ZA, and will also become available at ICPSR:

Eurobarometer 59.0 (Q.4 to Q.18 "Lifelong Learning" + demographics)
Eurobarometer 59.1 (Q.1 to Q.50 standard variables + demographics)

Already a few weeks ago, all embargos on Eurobarometer 55.1 and 57.1
have been lifted. Eurobarometer 58.0 has been updated (release of Q.33
to Q.36 and Q.49 to Q.52).

For more information on these Eurobarometer (topics, questionnaires
etc.)  please see the respective ZA study profile:

http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/standard_eb_profiles/
indexframe_profiles.htm

If you would like to order the data, please contact YOUR data archive:
http://www.gesis.org/en/data_service/eurobarometer/staff/archives.htm

With best regards
Meinhard Moschner

We would kindly like to remember you to keep the archive informed
about  research done with Eurobarometer by you, or in your
organization, or that you  are aware of. We are interested in the
following types of publications: books,  articles, reports, conference
papers, student thesis or dissertations etc.  Please send us citations
as detailed as possible, eventually including  information on the
Eurobarometer data sets and variables (indicators) used,  to:
moschner at za.uni-koeln.de /cc to peterg at icpsr.umich.edu or to the

Please also remember that we always appreciate information about any
errors that you find in Eurobarometer data or documentation.

 Zentralarchiv fuer Empirische Sozialforschung
 Meinhard Moschner
 Bachemer Str. 40
 D-50931 Koeln

 Tel.:  (++49)-(0)221-47694-21