[EB] ERRATA: EB TREND FILE (2)

Peter Granda peterg at icpsr.umich.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:14:16 EST 2002

Dear List Members:

ICPSR will soon update our collection of the Mannheim Eurobarometer Trend
File (ICPSR 3384) to correct this error.  Please note that this problem
with the weights only affects the ASCII version of the data file.  The SPSS
Export File that accompanies the collection has always had the correct
weight variables included.

We regret any inconvenience this error may have caused,
Peter

Peter Granda,  Assistant Archival Director
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
(http://www.icpsr.umich.edu)                       peterg at icpsr.umich.edu
P.O. Box 1248, Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248  +1(734)998-9855 (voice)
+1(734)998-9889 (FAX)