[EB] Oops! Missing *Danish* Liberals 1988

moschner at za.uni-koeln.de moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Wed Jul 26 18:19:36 EDT 2000

The error is documented at:
http://www.za.uni-koeln.de/data/en/eurobarometer/errata.htm
as follows:

EUROBAROMETER 29 (S1714)
In EUROBAROMETER 29, Danish respondents who
declared for "Venstre" (Vote Intention) had been coded as falling
into the missing value category during the raw data processing.
The original coding has been made available by Danish
Gallup via Danish Data Archives, and ZA recoded accordingly.

Since April 1994, the ZA version of the ICPSR data set also
contains the complete vote intention data for Denmark.
The codebook documentation has been corrected for ZA
deliveries after March 15, 1999.

Best regards
Meinhard Moschner