[EB] Europinion

Meinhard Moschner moschner at za.uni-koeln.de
Mon Apr 10 03:32:38 EDT 2000

Dear Rory,

The Continous Tracking Survey Series was carried out starting with
January 1996. It consists of some 200 telephone interviews done in
each Member State, each week, 44 weeks a year.

The Continuous Tracking Surveys are restricted to service the needs
of the President, the College and the Commissioner responsible for
Information and Communication.

Continuous Tracking and Monthly Monitoring results are published
in the European Commission's Europinion reports
http://europa.eu.int/en/comm/dg10/infcom/epo/eo.html).

Best regards
Meinhard Moschner

(see: http://www.za.uni-koeln.de/data/en/eurobarometer/flash.htm)

On 7 Apr 00, at 11:49, ror at uclink.berkeley.edu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if someone could tell me a little more about the
> 'Europinion' Continuous Tracking Survey - I can't seem to find it in
> on the ZA's search engine.  Plus, it doesn't seem to receive much
> attention from scholars, is there any particular reason for this?
>
> thanks
> rory domm
> -------------------
> Rory Domm
> Visiting Scholar - University of California, Berkeley
> International House, #326
> 2299 Piedmont Avenue
> Berkeley, CA 94720-2320
> USA
>
> Telephone: 510 664 2624

 Zentralarchiv fuer Empirische Sozialforschung
 Meinhard Moschner
 Bachemer Str. 40
 D-50931 Koeln

 Tel.:  (++49)-(0)221-47694-21