[EB] Eurobarometer Survey on Biotechnology - 1998

Stephen Owen s.p.owen at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jul 12 19:54:10 EDT 1999

I am seeking results of the 18 nation Eurobarometer poll released in New Zealand on Thursday April 2, 1998. Specifically I am looking for results of the survey's 'attitudes towards biotechnology' section. I have searched the Zeus website at

http://zeus.mzes.uni-mannheim.de

and

(http://zeus.mzes.uni-mannheim.de/datasets/overview_c.htm)

but can find no Eurobarometer data more recent than December 1995.

Could you give me directions to enable access to the surveys I am seeking. Your assistance much appreciated.

Rgds