[EB] Mime-Version: 1.0

State of Michigan - Dean Johnson drjohnson at micstate.be
Thu Apr 15 13:27:22 EDT 1999

Dear Representative:

I came across information on your program on the WorldOpinion website and
would like to receive more information.

Specifically, I provide market research, marketing and business development
services for U.S. firms, primarily SME's, who are looking to develop or
grow their sales in Europe.  This is done either through
agents/distributors, direct sales, or various forms of partnerships
including M&A's.  I also help European SME's do the same in the U.S.

I would appreciate it if you could send information on your services or
program.  You may E-mail it to me or fax it at 011-32-2-645-0912, here in
Brussels.

Thank you very much for your response.

Sincerely,

Dean Johnson