[EB] information request

Agusti.Bosch at uab.es Agusti.Bosch at uab.es
Tue Mar 23 06:29:11 EST 1999

You may have a look at Niedermayer,O and Sinnot,R Public
Opinion and Support for Internationalised Governance. OUP.

I have also a curious case-study. In the case of Catalonia, strong
nationalist attitudes have been always very strongly positively
related to support for the EC. Perhaps this is just because they
were both negatively related to Spanish nationalism...

If you are able to read Catalan, you may try to read my Ph.D.
thesis which has a long chapter on the meaning of Europe for the
Spanish nationalism.

Agustí Bosch
Department of Political Science
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona