[EB] Advertise to Millions On-Line...Lowest Prices Anywhere!

Email Advertisement bnet at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 11 16:37:53 EDT 1998

------------------------------------
Removal Instructions can be found at
the bottom of this page !
-------------------------------------

We have learned that you may have either
a product or service to promote on the Internet.
If not, I respectfully apologize for the intrusion.

It is a proven fact that your best chance for
attracting new business is through Direct E-mail.
For pennies on the dollar when compared to traditional
marketing methods, you could "Dramatically" increase
you business and there your "Profits!"

At some point, you may consider promoting your
product or service via Direct E-Mail advertising. For
future reference, I'd like to share with you what we
have to offer.

- A "Headache-Free" direct E-Mail promotion

- We utilize our database of over 25 million "fresh"
  Internet addresses in conjunction with a sophisticated
  E-mail system to efficiently deliver your message to
  the masses

- Remove request replaced at a 1 to 1 ratio

- All "Exclusive Mailings" run on an "Exclusive"
basis...   Your ad appears alone, regardless of length.

- We can handle ALL aspects of the mailing, including
  targeting, delivery, and confirmation

- Protect your ISP & E-mail account, let our service
deliver your message

If you would like a free consultation and price info
please call us 24/hrs at:

1-916-978-4007
Or email us at:
mack21info at mailexcite.com

===================PRICE LISTS ====================
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE-PRICES GOOD FOR 7 DAYS ONLY

================== Current Specials ============
Order our list of 100,000 Business Opportunity
seekers for only $90.00 and we'll include a
special demo copy of Rapid Fire that will be
FULLY FUNCTIONAL allowing you to send your
own bulk email!

We will send your message to 500,000 prospets
AND include a FREE autoresponder to handle all
the replies for only $400.

EXCLUSIVE MAILING PRICES

20,000  mailers . . .    $60  (SUPER Budget Special)
50,000  mailers . . .    $90
100,000 mailers . . .   $150
200,000 mailers . . .   $200

SAVE MONEY DOING YOUR OWN MAILINGS!

We are distributors of Desktop Server 98
and have a GREAT deal for you! Order
Desktop Server 98 and we'll include a
FULLY FUNCTIONAL copy of Atomic Harvester
FREE!  Thats a $197 value! Also, order
before July 31 and get 1 million of our
most current email addresses!

The total price is only $299!

Cheap advertising produces poor results.

However, a carefully planned and Professionally
executed Direct E-mail campaign can produce the
results that your product or service deserves.

The secret to an effective bulk E-mail marketing
campaign on  the Internet is directly related to
the freshness of the lists used. To ensure that our
customers receive the freshest mailing addresses,
we are constantly updating and revising our mailing
lists.

Please call us if you'd ever like to discuss how
we can help you effectively market your business
via Direct E-mail advertising.

All orders are first come-first serve basis with
a 3-4 day setup period.

Call Anytime!
1-916-978-4007
Or email us at:
mack21info at mailexcite.com@mailexcite.com

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AS
A FORM OF PAYMENT FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS?

LET US SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR VERY
OWN MERCHANT ACCOUNT THAT WILL ALLOW YOU
TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FROM CUSTOMERS
WORLD WIDE AT HOME! YOU CAN EVEN ACCEPT
PAYMENTS ON-LINE! APPROVAL IS GUARANTEED.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL US AT
CREDITCARDSNOW at MAILEXCITE.COM WITH
"SEND INFO" IN THE SUBJECT HEADING.

was filtered against the Global Remove List at:

http://remove-list.com

Remove-List is a free public service offering
to help the general public get removed from
bulk mailings lists and has not sent this message.
If you want their help please add your name to
their list and we you will not receive a bulk
email from us or any other ethical bulk emailer.