[EB] most recent Eurobarometer

Peter Granda peterg at icpsr.umich.edu
Fri May 30 11:07:17 EDT 1997

At 01:22 PM 5/29/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Can you tell me what is the most recent Eurobarometer available from
>the consortium? I found 1995 in the Web. I wonder if you will make 96
>and 97 available in the near future. Thanks!
>Lu Chou
>Special Librarian
>Data and Program Library Service
>University of Wisconsin-Madison
>luchou at dpls.dacc.wisc.edu

Eurobarometer data for 1996 are currently being processed under a
cooperative agreement between the Zentralarchiv in Koln, the Swedish Social
Science Data Service in Goteborg, and ICPSR.  Data collections are released
as soon as possible as archival work schedules and resources permit.  Since
surveys are normally conducted in the spring and fall, the 1997 round of
interviews is probably just now in the field.

Peter Granda
ICPSR