No subject

T.C.DESJONQUERES at lse.ac.uk T.C.DESJONQUERES at lse.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 12:15:46 EST 1997

          Currently working at the LSE on a project using
          industry/education/occupation data, I would like to ask
          anyone using Eurobarometer survey series about industry
          variables that are available in these. What is the level of
          disaggregation of the industry variable ? Is it the same for
          all countries ? In which surveys is it available ? I know
          that in the standard surveys it does not seem to be
          available, but what about special surveys..
          Thanks for helping me out
          Thibaut Desjonqueres