[EB] Eurobarometer report

Daniele Conversi dconvers at maxwell.syr.edu
Fri Jul 12 14:31:07 EDT 1996

Dear Sir,
I would appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the following Surveys
on Attitudes of Europeans:
1. 'The European Community and United Germany in Autumn 1992', 2/93, Special
report on the results of the Eurobarometer survey N° 38 [in English].
2. 'The European Community and United Germany in Autumn 1991', 12/91,
Special report on the results of the October-November 1991 Eurobarometer
survey N° 36.

3. I would also like to receive a copy of the Eurobarometer report no 36,
December 1991, om 'The Yugoslav Crisis'.
Many thanks,

Summer address:
Dr. Daniele Conversi
c/o Lacava