[DDI-users] your input on draft 2018-2022 strategic plan

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Wed May 23 17:21:19 EDT 2018

Dear DDI community members,

This is a friendly reminder to provide your feedback about the draft
2018-2022 strategic plan
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IDqnsjI_lDcHPrXpHsZtt9D42eYXGqN0MP6ZaUq9NZo/edit>
by this Friday.  You may provide feedback here:

*https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hbwHN97kk7kBWR
<https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hbwHN97kk7kBWR> *
Your feedback will inform the discussion at our annual meeting on Monday,
including how the Alliance prioritizes and funds activities in the next
five years.

Thanks, as always, for your many contributions.

Jared