[DDI-users] Agenda for upcoming DDI annual meeting in Montreal on 28 May + your input on strategic plan

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Fri May 18 00:45:51 EDT 2018

*Dear DDI community members,The DDI Alliance will hold our annual meeting
on Monday, May 28, 2018, in room LB-362
<https://library.concordia.ca/locations/booking/rooms.php?guid=LB-362> of
the Webster Library, 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
<https://www.google.com/maps?q=1400+De+Maisonneuve+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>,
Montreal, Canada.  The morning will be devoted to the Meeting of Members
and the afternoon to the meeting of the Scientific Board with lunch
provided in between. The agenda for the meeting is available
at:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1czVlCiWn3RXQtFJL7ZM7itKFvrVpxwroD727y5tQJV0/edit#
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1czVlCiWn3RXQtFJL7ZM7itKFvrVpxwroD727y5tQJV0/edit#>The
DDI Alliance is drafting a new 2018-2022 strategic plan, which we would
like to discuss during the annual meeting.  In preparation, can you please
provide your input about: - your metadata needs- your needs from the
Alliance- your thoughts about the three broad areas proposed in the new
draft strategic plan
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IDqnsjI_lDcHPrXpHsZtt9D42eYXGqN0MP6ZaUq9NZo/edit>:
engaging with the community, building the Alliance, and maintaining the
standard You may submit your responses using this online
form:https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hbwHN97kk7kBWR
<https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hbwHN97kk7kBWR> Please submit
your responses by Friday, 25 May, so they can be used during the strategic
planning discussions during the 28 May annual members meeting.For those who
cannot attend the annual meeting in person, we are providing a virtual
connection.  To join the meeting virtually:https://bluejeans.com/933112161
<https://bluejeans.com/933112161> To join via phone :1)  Dial:
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free) (see all numbers -
http://bluejeans.com/numbers <http://bluejeans.com/numbers>)2)  Enter
Conference ID : 933112161Looking forward to seeing many of you very soon!
 Kind regards,JaredJared Lyle Director, DDI Alliance ICPSR, University of
Michigan*