[DDI-users] Public Review of DDI 3.3 -- extended

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Mon Aug 6 10:36:31 EDT 2018

The Public Review period of DDI 3.3 has been extended through September 21,
2018. We thank those who have already submitted comments.

Links to the specification and instructions for comment are found at:

https://ddi-alliance.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DDI4/pages/500826115/DDI+
Lifecycle+3.3+Public+Review

For questions or requests, please contact Wendy Thomas, Chair, DDI
Technical Committee (wlt at umn.edu).

Jared Lyle
Director, DDI Alliance
ICPSR, University of Michigan