[DDI-users] Question for DDI and or Nesstar Publisher users: Is there a way to reference content across DDI codebook studies?

Chifundo Kanjala chifundok at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:41:27 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am working on a project documenting longitudinal data from a number of
studies. My question is related to the documentation of data files that are
used across studies. Is there a way to reference content across studies in
Nesstar Publisher of generally in DDI codebook?
I need to do this because some of the data files I am working on are used
in more than one study. Rather than adding them to each of the studies I
would like to document them one in one "generic" study and then refer to
them. Or its only possible in DDI life cycle?

Regards,

Chifundo