[DDI-users] DDI 3.1 Validator Recommendations

Sanjari, Farrah (STATCAN) farrah.sanjari at canada.ca
Wed Dec 20 10:46:28 EST 2017

Hello,

I'm currently working on a DDI 3.1 project (eventually moving to DDI 3.2) and we're looking to test the lifecycle xml schema we've created. Based upon my research, Colectica 5, specifically the Reader seems to be the best program to do this seeing as it supports DDI 3.1 and 3.2. Does anyone in the DDI community have any other suggestions/recommendations for a DDI 3.1 validator?

Thank you!

Farrah Sanjari

Recruit - Analytical Studies, Methodology and Statistical Infrastructure Field
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
farrah.sanjari at canada.ca<mailto:farrah.sanjari at canada.ca> / Tel: 613-404-1934

Recrue - Secteur des études analytiques, de la méthodologie et de l'infrastructure statistique
Statistique Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
farrah.sanjari at canada.ca<mailto:farrah.sanjari at canada.ca> / Tél. : 613-404-1934