[DDI-users] Announcing Colectica's 3rd annual users conference

Dan Smith dan at colectica.com
Thu Sep 29 17:06:44 EDT 2016

Hello DDI users,

The EDDI conference is coming up in December, and I'd like to invite you
all to the 3rd annual International Colectica Users Conference (ICUC) on
December 8th in Köln, Germany!

http://www.colectica.com/icuc2016

Like the past several years, ICUC will be held the day following the
EDDI conference and is open to all, giving everyone the opportunity to
have four full days of DDI excitement.

- Dec 5th: DDI Workshops and Training
- Dec 6th: EDDI - Day 1
- Dec 7th: EDDI - Day 2
- Dec 8th: ICUC 2016

You can sign up for ICUC at the same time as registering for EDDI on the
conference's registration page:

http://www.eddi-conferences.eu/ocs/index.php/eddi/eddi16/schedConf/registration

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Cheers
Dan

--
Dan Smith