[DDI-users] Information on DDI use needed

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:06:25 EST 2016

The Technical Committee is reviewing issues related to DDI-Codebook and
DDI-Lifecycle in terms of their long-term maintenance. We need to know what
versions are being used.

Please let me know what versions of DDI you are using (either via the list
or in a direct email). This will help us make sure that we focus on issues
related to current use of the standard.

Thanks for your help with this.

Wendy Thomas
Chair, Technical Committee

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South