[DDI-users] Fwd: Online survey about Epidemiologie-France metadata portal

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Mon May 30 18:08:03 EDT 2016

Dear DDI Alliance community,

One of our member organizations (Epidemiology France, Aviesan - ITMO Santé
Publique) has requested that I forward the following survey about
the Epidemiologie-France portal, which is a metadata catalogue of health
databases in France.  A presentation about the portal was given at the most
recent EDDI conference.

If you would like to participate in their survey, please see below.

Jared

Jared Lyle
Director, DDI Alliance
ICPSR, University of Michigan