[DDI-users] DDI Alliance Website - Your Feedback Requested

Dan Smith dan at colectica.com
Thu Feb 11 15:41:58 EST 2016

Hello DDI Users,

With a survey on the DDI Website, I thought it would be a great idea to
describe the survey and routing logic in DDI!

http://cdn.colectica.com/DDIFeedbackSurvey.xml  (46Kb)
http://cdn.colectica.com/DDIWebsiteFeedbackSurvey.pdf (52Kb)

You can download the DDI XML or the generated pdf file. You can also use
the free Colectica Reader to load the DDI and view the instrument.

Let us know if you have any feedback on the DDI description of the survey.

Cheers!
Dan

On 2/10/2016 10:35 AM, Kelly Chatain wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> In October 2015 the DDI Alliance launched a complete redesign
> <http://www.ddialliance.org/> of its website. Along with the new design
> came new content: a training library, getting started how-to's, a new
> community section, and much more. As the DDI community grows we want to
> ensure that the Alliance site remains relevant, helpful, and informative
> for _all_ audiences. Your feedback is vital to this effort, so please
> consider taking this 5 minute survey.
> <http://www.ddialliance.org/website-feedback-survey>
>
> The results of the survey will be presented and discussed at the 4th
> Annual North American DDI Conference <http://naddiconf.org/2016/> in
> Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in early April.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Kelly Chatain
> Associate Archivist
> Survey Research Operations, Institute for Social Research
> University of Michigan
> 734-647-2204 <tel:734-647-2204> - phone

Dan Smith
+1 608-213-2867