[DDI-users] funding opportunity

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Thu Aug 25 14:44:17 EDT 2016

Dear DDI community:

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recently posted a funding
opportunity related to "time-limited, catalytic support for activities
necessary to develop or extend/refine data and metadata standards and/or
related tools in areas relevant to the NIH basic, translational, and
clinical research mission."  See:

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-ES-16-010.html

This seems like a good opportunity to support DDI development, especially
into biomedical uses.

We've scheduled a brainstorming session for this upcoming Wednesday (31
August) at 4pm EDT.  Call log-in details are below.  If you think you'll be
able to join the call, please let me know.  Barry Radler (University of
Wisconsin Institute on Aging – MIDUS study) is putting together an agenda
with proposal ideas that we'll distribute before the call.

Sincerely,
Jared

Jared Lyle
Director, DDI Alliance
ICPSR, University of Michigan
+1 734-763-6075

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/908120720

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/908120720/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/908120720/lync

To join via Cisco Jabber Video:
https://bluejeans.com/908120720/jabber

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-199.48.152.152
Meeting ID : 908120720

To join via phone :
1)  Dial:
+1.888.240.2560