[DDI-users] Codebook DDI-XML to MARC-XML XSLT?

Olof Olsson olof.olsson at snd.gu.se
Thu Nov 5 09:41:23 EST 2015

Hi Eleni!
In the project DDI-XSLT we have XSLT:s for DDI3.1 and DDI3.2 to MARC-XML developed by Johan Fihn (at SND):
https://github.com/MetadataTransform/ddi-xslt

We have used it at SND for quite a while not, but it would be good to get some testing for other organizations.

The licence is LGPL.

Best regards,
Olof