[DDI-users] MTNA SledgeHammer on GSA. Discount extended to Academic/Not-for-Profit

Pascal Heus pascal.heus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:37:53 EST 2015

We're pleased to announce that our OpenDataForge SlegdeHammer Pro
software has been recently approved by the US General Services
Administration (GSA) for purchase through the GSA Advantage program (see
MTNA contract GS-35F-312BA). US Federal government agencies can now
license the tool at a preferred rate of $259/user, with further volume
discounts available (10-50:$239/user, 50+: $219/user).

The same licensing rates are also being extended to US State agencies,
qualifying  academic institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Low
cost subscriptions remain available at $29/3-month and $99/year. Contact
us for further information, purchase, network/server deployment, or
other custom configurations.

SledgeHammer (http://www.mtna.us/sledgehammer) is a tool focusing on the
conversion of data files and databases into open and reusable formats
for publication, processing, analytical, or preservation purposes. The
tool builds upon our extensive expertise in statistical and scientific
data management and leverages industry standard information technology
and global metadata specifications such as the Data Documentation
Initiative (DDI).

For more information on MTNA products and services, visit
http://www.mtna.us or contact us at mtna at mtna.us.