[DDI-users] Date - cycle in DDI-C and DDI-L

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Sun Aug 9 14:46:27 EDT 2015

First, sorry for the abbreviated message a few minutes ago...

I need to know who is using the "cycle" attribute/element in DDI-C and
DDI-L. We are currently reviewing the various date formats and I need to
know how tightly  we need to tie this to a date and how widely it is being
used.

Thanks for your help with this.

Wendy

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South