[DDI-users] Questionnaire software which can process DDI instruments?

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Wed Nov 19 13:24:41 EST 2014

My understanding is that Rogotis (sp) is 3.2. It was one of the driving
forces to expanding the type of question and response domain coverage.

Wendy

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Wackerow, Joachim <
Joachim.Wackerow at gesis.org> wrote:

>  Thanks Marion.
>

> Can Questasy be used to build new questionnaires? On the basis of imports
> of existing DDI 3.1 instruments/questions?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Achim

Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South