[DDI-users] Questionnaire software which can process DDI instruments?

Wackerow, Joachim Joachim.Wackerow at gesis.org
Wed Nov 19 12:57:33 EST 2014

Thanks Sam.

Do I understand right that Canard has following functions?

-        DDI 3.1 questions/instruments can be imported

-        questions/instruments can be edited or added

-        exports for LimeSurvey and queXML can be generated

This sounds good.

Do you plan exports for other survey tools as well?

Cheers,
Achim