[DDI-users] Colectica 5 for DDI 3.2!

Dan Smith dan at colectica.com
Thu Nov 6 17:03:55 EST 2014

Hello DDI users!

We are happy to announce the release of Colectica 5.

- Support for DDI 3.2, in addition to 2.x and 3.1
- Roundtrips between DDI 3.1 and 3.2
- A new Designer user interface
- A new survey instrument creator
- IBM SPSS Data Collection support
- Improved SPSS and STATA v13 support

You can read more at http://www.colectica.com/news/Colectica-5-released

New Pricing:
Many grant funded projects have requested the flexibility to align their
software usage with a grant timeline. We are happy to announce that in
addition to the traditional perpetual licenses, Colectica Designer is
also now available by subscription for just $59 per month!

A new version of Colectica Reader 5 is also available for free.

We hope you enjoy the new versions, cheers
The Colectica Team

--
Dan Smith
http://www.colectica.com