[DDI-users] HTML Documentation Error in DDI 3.2 Package

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Mon May 12 13:41:48 EDT 2014

It has been brought to our attention that the HTML Field Level
Documentation distributed with DDI 3.2 is missing 9 files which result in
broken links from 96 locations within the HTML pages. We are regenerating
these files and will make a corrected version available as soon as possible.

PLEASE NOTE that the schema files contain the full and correct field level
documentation for these elements. If you are using the HTML pages and there
is a broken link you can check the schema for documentation.

The missing elements are listed below:
In Logical Product:
CoordinateRegionType.html
AttachmentRegionReference.html
CoordinateRegion.html
TypeOfCategoryGroup.html

In Reusable:
DoubleNumberRangeValueType.html
BottomCodeDouble.html
HighDouble.html
LowDouble.html
TopCodeDouble.html

You will be notified when the correction has been made to the package.

Wendy Thomas
for the Technical Committee

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South