[DDI-users] IASSIST conference evaluation metadata in DDI

Samuel Spencer theodore.therone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:16:50 EDT 2014

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everyone in the DDI community who were able to
attended the 2014 IASSIST. Seeing everyones progress over the last year was
fantastic and re-invigorating.

For those of you who did attend, you may have noticed a conference
evaluation form. As one of the co-chairs for next years conference I have a
vested interest in your feedback, so if you haven't filled it in, please do
so here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FEPuZh5v8-4MXAhW1yQoLiGftHFBoC4b5oJJawGFlwM/viewform

As an aside, one of the common jokes was that our own survey doesn't
actually include any metadata. So using Canard I've produced a metadata
document for the questionnaire in DDI 3.1 and 3.2, and have made them
available online here: http://bit.ly/TmnCjw

For next year I am eager to see if, instead of capturing the metadata after
the IASSIST conference survey is completed, we can look at getting a DDI
toolchain set up for design, delivery, analysis and archiving - so any
volunteers or support.

Cheers and I hope to see you all again in Minnesota in 2015 (if not
earlier),
Samuel Spencer.

--- Specificity is the soul of all good communication ---
--- When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box ---
Find out more about me: http://about.me/legostormtroopr