[DDI-users] DDI 3.2 QuestionMatrixType

Jasper Dunker jasper.dunker at uni-muenster.de
Wed Jan 8 09:19:40 EST 2014

Hi Wendy,

thank you for the quick response.

The QuestionMatrixType is mentioned in the changelist (http://www.ddialliance.org/sites/default/files/CHANGELIST_3_2.xlsx table COMPLEX TYPE CHANGES  cell D106).

Von: ddi-users-bounces at icpsr.umich.edu [mailto:ddi-users-bounces at icpsr.umich.edu] Im Auftrag von Wendy Thomas
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014 23:00
An: Data Documentation Initiative Users Group
Betreff: Re: [DDI-users] DDI 3.2 QuestionMatrixType

Hi Jasper,

This is a typo as there is no such thing as a QuestionMatrix...just a QuestionGrid. Can you let me know the location of this so I can correct it prior to publication? Thanks!

TC will be meeting on Thursday and looking at what needs to get done to publish 3.2. Parts I and II will only be in draft form and then updated with a sub-minor revision. Otherwise, given their size and coverage we would be holding up publication of 3.2 just for these documents. We realize they are important to users, but TC has only so much band width for working on these. We are revising how these are created so that we hopefully ease some of the burden of creating these two documents in the future.

Wendy