[DDI-users] DDI 3.2: Can be a new version of a QuestionItem in a new QuestionScheme?

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Mon Aug 11 16:17:27 EDT 2014

Yep, missed the subject line :-)  I'm busy debugging code.

I don't think anything in the structure inherently stops you from doing
this. However, if you also wish to track the versions of the maintainable
scheme you would want to keep the original versionable object within the
same parent maintainable (new version). If the new version of the
versionable object is literally living within a new scheme it would
probably be beneficial to use the BasedOnObject found in all versionable
types.

Wendy

Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota