[DDI-users] StructuredCommand

Samuel Spencer theodore.therone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 00:13:23 EDT 2013

Gerrit,

To include additional XML fields within the <StructuredCommand> you need to
define an XML schema extension for that element.
I wriote up an example on how to do this for DDI quite a while ago here:
http://www.kidstrythisathome.com/2012/08/when-ddi-isnt-enough-part-2-xsi-type-and-ddi/
This specifically covers extending a <ConditionalText> element, but the
principle is the same. It includes links to an example schema file, and a
the DDI that it extends.

As Achim mentioned, if you have an example XML file that people can see
that would be helpful, but the link above should give you a strong
indication on how XML extensions work.

Hope this helps.
Sam.

--- Specificity is the soul of all good communication ---
--- When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box ---
Find out more about me: http://about.me/legostormtroopr