[DDI-users] FW: [Rda-all] RDA New Web Platform On-line - REGISTER NOW and GET ACTIVE

Wackerow, Joachim Joachim.Wackerow at gesis.org
Wed Jun 5 08:44:29 EDT 2013

Of possible interest.

>From the website:
The Research Data Alliance implements the technology, practice, and connections that make Data Work across barriers.
The Research Data Alliance aims to accelerate and facilitate research data sharing and exchange. The work of the Research Data Alliance is primarily undertaken through its working groups. Participation in working groups and interest groups, starting new working groups, and attendance at the twice-yearly plenary meetings is open to all.

Current working groups:

*        Data Type Registries

*        PID Information Types

*        Data Foundation and Terminology

*        Practical Policy

*        Community Capability Model

*        Metadata Standards Working Group

*        Working Group on Data Citation: Making Data Citable

*        Working Group on Standardisation of data categories and codes, working specifically with the ISO 639

Achim