[DDI-users] Data Element Discussion - Mantis Issue 543 and related

Gillman, Daniel - BLS Gillman.Daniel at bls.gov
Sun Feb 24 22:32:11 EST 2013

All,

The 3rd edition of ISO/IEC 11179-3 has been published.  There are some reasons this edition should be considered as input to this discussion.  Unfortunately, the document is not yet on the freely available site under ISO.  The basic ideas behind management of concepts are incorporated in 11179-3 Ed3, and I believe this advance makes this edition critical to developing the DDI.

Yours,
Dan