[DDI-users] NADDI 2014 Call for Paers

Hoyle, Larry larryhoyle at ku.edu
Mon Dec 16 11:20:31 EST 2013

REMINDER:
The call for papers for the 2014 North American DDI Conference (NADDI2014) is open through January 19th 2014.

While the conference theme is "Documenting Reproducible Research", we are open to any papers relating to DDI, so don't be shy.

To submit a proposal for a presentation, please fill out the form on the following page:

http://kuclas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eL65dbw9G9hMN3T

--- Larry Hoyle