[DDI-users] 3.2 Update

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Thu Aug 15 14:28:31 EDT 2013

We are in the final steps of preparing 3.2 for a review and vote. A
test version of 3.2 schemas has been placed on the subversion site.

https://www.assembla.com/code/ddi-tic-temp/subversion/nodes

folder name: banches/test-final-3.2

In the schema folder:
Please note that minor corrections are still being made as the arise
in the TC review. Please report anything you notice to TC
<ddi-srg at icpsr.umich.edu>. We have not updated the regular expressions
for Agency, Version, ID, and URN as we are testing these prior to
adding them to the schema. There is also one outstanding question
regarding QuestionSequence in QuestionBlock. We are awaiting feedback
before making this correction. However, unless a major issue is
discovered, these schema are relatively stable and reflect the changes
made following public review.

In the doc folder:
The following items of the 3.2 package are also being worked on:

Change file - 3.1 to 3.2
Part I documentation
Part II documentation

Current versions of all draft materials are available. These are being
actively worked on and will undergo extensive change.

We anticipate the release of 3.2 for review and vote in mid-September.

The Technical Committee

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South