[DDI-users] Fwd: DDI Issues 550, 552, 561, 578: Questions

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Thu Apr 25 12:26:49 EDT 2013

Information for meeting on "Questions" which will be combined with the
Representation/Domain/Delineation meeting.

DDI Issues 550, 552, 561, 578: Questions

Issues 550 and 578 dealt with issues regarding the typing and attachement
of Interviewer instructions within Questions and QuestionConstructs. The
notes in Mantis on these two issues provide a solution to these specific
problems.

Issue 561 deals with complex binding issues. We are currently working
through the various examples provided to verify that it can be done and to
create documenation examples of these situations. Please see note 1543 on
Issue 561. Essentially the short term solution is to address this as a
documentation issue for 3.2 and reassess in future models.

Issue 552: Loss of Multiple Question Item. This will be the main focus of
discussion I believe. Please see the notes on this issues as well as the
following documents attached to the issue in Mantis.
   Questions_clarifications.docx
   MultipleQuestionToGrid_example.docx

If you have an interest in discussing Questions and Delineations the call
is scheduled for Thursday May 2 from 8-10 am CDT. Please let me know if you
plan to attend the call. Note that it is a 2 hour call as some people were
not available in one or the other hour.

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South